St. Paul's Episcopal Church
Builder: Aeolian-Skinner Organ Co., Inc. Year: 1949 Opus: 1188 No. manuals: 3 This contract was for a 3-manual console only to control the existing 1907 Lyon & Healy organ.
Source: Allen Kinzey
Notes: According to the E M Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, compiled by Allen Kinzey and Sand Lawn and available through the OHS, the console was installed in 1949 as Op. 1188, followed by the Echo-Antiphonal in 1951 as Op. 1188-A, and the main organ, which retained some pipework from the existing Lyon & Healy, in 1953 as Op. 1188-B. Relocated to St. Anne's Episcopal Church, Reston, Virginia.
Organ Historical Society Database: https://pipeorgandatabase.org/OrganDetails.php?OrganID=34793