St. Alphonsus Roman Catholic Church
Builder: Aeolian-Skinner Organ Co., Inc. Year: 1945 Opus: 1069
This contract was for tonal additions (shown below) to 1936 Möller Op. 6357. The organ was replaced by Möller Op. 9856 in 1964. There is no indication in Möller's factory specs for Op. 9856 that the Aeolian-Skinner pipework was reused.
Great IV Mixture 244 Pedal 8' Principal 32 Pedal IV Mixture 128
Organ Historical Society Database: https://pipeorgandatabase.org/OrganDetails.php?OrganID=33939